Department of Public Service

Search / Commission Files

Search Type:

If you know the Public Service Commission Case number (99-X-9999 or 99-99999 format) enter it here.

› Help interpreting the search results from a "Case number" search.
› Help with Case Number format

Popular Searches

* for the past 30 days

Help with Popular Searches

Still unable to find what you are looking for?

Call the Public Affairs Office at (518) 474-7080. For questions regarding Party Lists, please call (518) 474-4521.